Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Solo Product
A solo product is a stand-alone product with no variants. You can either add multiple properties or update property values of the solo product.
To edit a solo product:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
The Products Listing page displays solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
Note: You can only search for property values that are made searchable during the Import or the ones set in Properties.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- Click for the solo product you want to edit.
- To edit the associated categories, hover the category, and then click Edit.
- To add multiple properties, in the Add Properties list, click Add for the property you want to add.
- To edit a property value, hover on the property, and then click Edit.
- To create a variant product, click Create Product Variant.
- To record this change using a comment, scroll to top of the page, and then click . The comment will display in the activity log of the product.
- Click Save Product.
- To view activity log of the product, click Activity Log. For more information about activity log, see View Activity Log for a Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful