Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Variant Product from its Parent Product
Edit a variant product from its parent product
- Click the PRODUCTS tab to access the Products Listing page.
- Enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- The Products Listing page will now display parent products and solo products grouped together.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box provided.
- If you want advanced filtering to display relevant products, click
- Locate the parent product linked to the variant product you want to edit and click the associated
- Edit variant properties
- Click to open Explore variant.
- Click Edit.
- Make the necessary changes to the property value.
- Click on Save Product
- If you want to add categories to the variant product, select the desired category from the Categories list.
- To add variant images, click Add Images.
- If you want to add more properties to the variant, click Add Properties.
- If you want to delete the variant product, click on the action menu and select Delete the product.
- If you want to add a comment to record the change, scroll to the top of the page and click the icon. The comment will be displayed in the activity log of the product.
- After making the desired changes, click Save Product to save the modifications.
- If you want to view the activity log of the product, click Activity Log to see the history of changes made to the product. For more information about activity log, see View Activity Log for a Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful