Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Variant Product from Product Listing
You can view or edit a variant product information either directly from the Products Listing page or through its linked parent product.
To edit a variant product from product listing:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
The Products Listing page displays solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
Note: You can only search for property values that are made searchable during the Import or the ones set in Properties.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- Click for the variant product you want to edit.
The variant product displays properties and categories that are common across all variants and variant properties.
- To add categories, in the Categories list, select the category.
- To add variant properties, do the following:
- In the Add Properties list, click Add for the property you want to add.
- Enter the value for the property.
- To edit variant properties, do the following:
- Hover on the property for which you want to make changes, and then click Edit.
- Make the necessary changes.
- To view the parent product, click Go to Parent Product.
- To record this change using a comment, scroll to top of the page, and then click . The comment will display in the activity log of the product.
- Click Save Product.
- To view the activity log of the product, click Activity Log. For more information about activity log, see View Activity Log for a Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful