Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Variant Product from Product Listing
You have the option to edit a variant product directly from the Products Listing page.
- Click the PRODUCTS tab to access the Products Listing page.
- The Products Listing page displays both solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box provided.
- If you want to use advanced filtering to display relevant products, click on
- Locate the variant product you want to edit and click the icon associated with it.
- The variant product’s properties and categories that are common across all variants will be displayed.
- To add categories to the variant product, select the desired category from the Categories list.
- To add variant properties, follow these steps:
- In the Add Properties list, click Add for the property you want to add.
- Enter the value of the property.
- To edit variant properties, follow these steps:
- Hover over the property you want to edit and click Edit.
- Make the necessary changes to the property value.
- If you want to view the linked parent product, click Go to Parent Product.
- If you want to add a comment to record the change, scroll to the top of the page and click the icon. The comment will be displayed in the activity log of the product.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click Save Product to save the modifications.
- If you want to view the activity log of the product, click Activity Log to see the history of changes made to the product. For more information about activity log, see View Activity Log for a Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful