Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Setting Property Permissions for a Role
With PIM, you are always dealing with sensitive product information. There might be cases where you have to hide sensitive information in the organization. For example, a product that is yet to be launched in the market, price is a confidential entity.
You can set the following property permissions:
- Manage – Allows the role to edit the property value.
- Read Only – Allows the role to only view the property value.
- Hide – The role cannot view the property value.
For more information about properties, see Properties.
To set property permissions:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
- Click Roles.
The Roles Listing page appears.
- Click for the role you want to edit.
- Click the Property Permissions tab.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- In the Permissions column, hover, and then click to set one of the following property permissions:
- Read Only
- Click Update.
You can also set property permissions for different roles using the Manage Property section. For more information, see creating a new property.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful