Setting Property Permissions for a Role
In Unbxd Product Information Management (PIM), property permissions allow you to control the level of access each role has to sensitive product information. This is especially useful when you need to restrict certain data, such as the price of an unreleased product.
Types of Property Permissions
- Manage: The role can edit the property value.
- Read Only: The role can only view the property value.
- Hide: The role cannot view the property value at all.
How to Set Property Permissions
- Click on your Profile Icon, and then click Organization.
- Switch to the Roles & Permissions tab. You’ll now be on the Roles Listing page.
- Click the Edit icon (a pencil symbol) for the role you want to edit.
- Navigate to the Property Permissions tab
- If searching for a specific property, use the search box to find it by its name.
- In the Permissions column, hover over the property for which you want to set permissions and select Manage, Read Only, or Hide.
- Click Update to save the changes.
You can also set property permissions for different roles using the Manage Property section. For more information, see creating a new property.