Product groups are valuable for grouping and managing related products, enabling efficient product-related activities. By creating product groups, you can easily access and perform repetitive actions on specific sets of products. Moreover, product groups are particularly useful when creating catalogs to share specific collections of products.
Unbxd PIM offers two types of product groups.
- Static Product Group: A static product group allows you to create groups of products manually. You can add or remove products from this group at any time. This type of group is ideal for situations where you want to curate specific sets of products based on your requirements.
- Dynamic product group – A dynamic product group allows you to create groups based on filter conditions. Products are automatically added to or removed from this group based on the defined filter conditions. This type of group is beneficial when you want the membership to update dynamically based on specific criteria.
Note:icon represents the Dynamic group
icon represents the Static Group
Based on your permissions, you can do the following
- Create a static product group
- Edit a static product group
- View a static product group
- Delete a static product group
- Create a dynamic product group
- Edit a dynamic product group
- View a dynamic product group
- Delete a dynamic product group
Here is how you can get started with product groups.
|Quick Navigation →||Navigate to PRODUCTS → Product Groups.|