You can create product groups to group relevant products and efficiently manage product related activities. You can group a set of products for quick accessibility and perform actions that are repetitive in nature for the same set of products. Product groups also comes in handy while creating catalogs to share specific set of products.
Unbxd PIM offers two types of product groups:
- Static product group – You can create a product group that lets you manually group products. You can add or remove products from this group anytime.
- Dynamic product group – You can create a product group that uses your filter conditions to form a group. Products get automatically added or removed from this group based on your filter conditions.
Based on your permissions, you can do the following:
- Create a static product group
- Edit a static product group
- View a static product group
- Delete a static product group
- Create a dynamic product group
- Edit a dynamic product group
- View a dynamic product group
- Delete a dynamic product group
Here is how you can get started with product groups.
|Quick Navigation →||Navigate to PRODUCTS → Product Groups.|